Wound Healing Complex & Microneedle Skin Roller Kit
The Wound Healing Complex and Microneedle Skin Roller Kit combine the power of Microneedle Skin Roller with Wound Healing Complex. The Microneedle Skin Roller (0.2mm) works to effectively open the channels of the skin to more directly treat the skin cells. The Wound Healing Complex then can more deeply and efficiently help cure open wounds, but also forms antibodies to combat invading viruses and bacteria.(Read more...)
Product Description & Benefits:
The Wound Healing Complex and Microneedle Skin Roller Kit combine the power of Microneedle Skin Roller with Wound Healing Complex. The Microneedle Skin Roller (0.2mm) works to effectively open the channels of the skin to more directly treat the skin cells. The Wound Healing Complex then can more deeply and efficiently help cure open wounds, but also forms antibodies to combat invading viruses and bacteria.
The Anti-Wrinkle Complex & Microneedle Skin Roller Kit includes:
- Wound Healing Complex- 8 Units Per Box (Each Unit- 0.12 oz / 3.5 ml): Each Anti-Wrinkles Complex box includes 8 units for a total of 8 treatments. Hydration is an important part of the wound healing process. Wounds in a more moistened environment are clinically proven to heal faster and leave less severe scabs and scars. Wound Healing Complex combines the following 8 premier active ingredients to provide more than sufficient hydration:
- Lanolin: Both refined and purified cosmeceutical grade lanolin sets the precedent in wound healing, as it increases the rate of wound healing, and promotes the healing of superficial wounds.
- Dermaxyl: A new anhydrous ingredient utilizing peptide technology, Dermaxyl uses a Matrikine-Ceramide 2 concept to fight the aging process, and smooth out wrinkles. While wrinkles are essentially the "wounds of time," resulting from different types of internal and external factors that essentially impair the quality of the epidermis and the dermis, vitro studies have shown that the Matrikine in Dermaxyl helps attract cells to sites that need repair. It also contributes to the reconstruction of the dermis. Another active ingredient in Dermaxyl, Ceramide 2, strengthens and repairs the skin's barrier, thereby improving cell cohesion, reducing skin dryness, and enhancing water retention.
- Collagen (Native Collagen): A 1% solution of natural soluble porcine collagen with excellent smoothing and hydrating qualities with superb skin feel. This acts as a scaffolding for our bodies, controlling cell shape and differentiation.
- Argan Oil: Prevents the skin from drying out and thereby helps the skin to retain its flexibility by smoothing, softening, and revitalizing the skin. Argan oil contains up to 80% unsaturated fatty acids, mainly Oleic acid (45%) and Linoleic acid (35%). A deficit of the essential unsaturated fatty acids leads consequently to a premature ageing of the skin and therefore to wrinkles. Argan oil shows excellent skin protective effects, softening and anti-drying properties. It has revitalizing virtues and improves the skin flexibility. The moisturizing and restructuring effects are due to the high content and special composition of the unsaturated fatty acids.
- Allantoin: Relieves the skin's irritation and promotes wound healing and tissue formation.
- Ale Vera Gel: Works as a soothing topical remedy for minor burns and wounds and treats minor surface irritations
- Superoxide Dismutase:Moisturizes and nourishes the skin. Specifically beneficial for dry, irriated, and dehydrated skin, it is also helpful in reducing wrinkles and stretch marks to improve the tone of slack skin, as well as helping to heal wounds .
- Placentol: Induces the blood circulation on the topically applied areas in the skin and scalp peripheral vessels, hence increasing the skin respiration rate.
- Acetyl Glucosamine: Amino acid surgar the primary constituent of mucopolysaccharides and hyaluronic acid. As an agent that has good water-binding properties, it works great as a wound healing agent.
- Magnesium Ascrobyl Phosphate: A stable vitamin C derivative, powerful antioxidant, and collagen stimulator. Myristyl Palmitamido Stearate-ceramide 2 analog displays integration affinity for lipid bilayers, which form during restructuring procedures.
Microneedle Skin Roller (0.2mm)
- Sterilization Kit (optional add-on): Used to clean the Microneedle Skin Roller. Contains sterilizing solution (4oz), cleansing tray, cleaning container, and brush.
Instructions for Use:
Step One: Apply Microneedle Skin Roller in the horizontal, vertical, diagonal direction on wrinkled areas on targeted/affected areas. A regular and soft "rolling" with minimal pressure is sufficient (high pressure does not infiltrate more substances into the skin). It is recommended to move the Roller only in one direction, from the crown to the front and/or sides. We recommend that you use the Roller at bedtime every second day until your skin becomes accustomed to the roller. After the second or third week you may roll daily if you think it is necessary.
Caution: Discontinue use if skin irritation or redness develops.
Step Two: Apply Wound Healing Complex liberally to targeted areas after using Microneedle Skin Roller.
Caution: For external use only
Wound Healing Complex Ingredients:
Purified Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Lanolin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tribenhenin, Ceramide 2, PEG 10 Rapeseed Sterel, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Collagen, Argania, Spinosa Kernal Oil, Allantoin, Superoxide Dismutase, Placental Enzymes, Passionflower Extarct, acetyl glucosamine, Magnesium Ascrobyl Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate.