MakeMeHeal Dermal Injections Healing Kit (Post-Op Vitamins/Supplements, Arnica Montana Pills & Pair of 3"x3" Square Cold Pack)
MakeMeHeal Dermal Injections Healing Kit Recovery and Survival Kit combines the best healing products that Make Me Heal has found to help dermal injection patients have the best preparation, heal faster, recover safely, and obtain the best cosmetic outcomes from their procedures. This Kit will help you minimize post-operative swelling and bruising, accelerate healing, support wound healing, promote repair and growth of tissues, have less pain and discomfort, shorten your recovery time, and make your recovery essentially invisible!(Read more...)
Get Major Discount When buying kit instead of getting products separately
MakeMeHeal Dermal Injections Healing Kit (3 Piece Kit) Includes:
- MakeMeHeal Reusable Cold Ice Gel Pack - 3x3" Square
- MakeMeHeal Arnica Montana Swelling & Bruising First-Aid Remedy – 30C Strength (100 tablets)
- Pick One:
- MakeMeHeal Bromelain Swelling Recovery Natural Supplement (With Quercetin & Vitamin C)
- Make Me Heal Plastic Surgery Healing Multinutrient Vitamins(Post-Op Formula)
Product Description & Benefits:
The Kit combines the best healing products that Make Me Heal has found to help dermal injection patients have the best preparation, heal faster, recover safely, and obtain the best cosmetic outcomes from their procedures. This Kit will help you minimize post-operative swelling and bruising, accelerate healing, support wound healing, promote repair and growth of tissues, have less pain and discomfort, shorten your recovery time, and make your recovery essentially invisible!
The Kit includes the following leading healing products (you can view full descriptions of each product by clicking on the product name links):
**NOTE: The third item in this Survival Kit can be either one of the 2 products below and it can be chosen from the "Color" drop down menu above. **
- Recommended and used by surgeons, the reusable, flexible, and lightweight 3"x3" BOTOX®/Restylane & Filler Injections Cold Pack (2 Compress Kit) may be applied to help in reducing post-operative swelling and bruising following BOTOX®, Restylane, Hylaform, collagen, and other injection fillers, as well as after eyelid surgery, chemical peels, laser skin resurfacing, microdermabrasion, laser hair removal, laser eye surgery, tattoo removal, and sclerotherapy.
- The cold pack remains pliable under freezing temeperatures.
- The immediate application of cold therapy is beneficial for reducing post-operative swelling by constricting the capillary vessels and slowing down the flow of blood and other fluids to the injured or operated area.
- Patients also benefit from cold therapy's anesthetic effect on the nerves, which helps reduce the sensation of pain and provides a soothing, refreshing, and relaxing feeling to the injured or operated area.
- Further, cold therapy reduces the risk of hematoma formation.
Because cold therapy helps to restore strength, mobility and range of motion more quickly, patients may reduce their hospital stay, heal faster and feel better sooner.
- MakeMeHeal Arnica Montana Swelling & Bruising First-Aid Remedy – 1M Strength (100 tablets) helps reduce swelling, inflammation, and bruising from injuries, surgery, and a wide range of traumas.
- Diminishes pain, aches, discomfort.
- This medium-strength Arnica (30C) is optimal for all types of injuries and for use post-operatively after a surgery.
- Accelerates healing and shortens recovery time.
- Natural and safe first-aid homeopathic remedy that has been used for hundreds of years by doctors to promote healing.
- No side effects.
- Safe for all ages.
- Does not require a prescription.
- MakeMeHeal Bromelain Swelling Recovery Natural Supplement (With Quercetin & Vitamin C) is a natural remedy that helps reduce inflammation (swelling) and leads to faster healing time.
- Extracted from the root of a pineapple stem, Bromelain is a safe proteolytic enzyme (an enzyme that helps in the digestion of protein) that inhibits prostaglandins that cause inflammation (swelling) and is beneficial for reducing swelling, treating tissue injury, lessening pain from injury or surgery, and helping accelerate healing.
- By slowing down prostaglandins, Bromelain promotes the formation of anti-inflammatory prostaglandins that lead to less swelling.
- MakeMeHeal Bromelain works almost exactly like Motrin, Naprosyn, Voltaren, Clinoril and many other drugs of the kind, but it is far safer and milder because it is natural and it does not have the side effects of prescription medicines that are considered negative for the healing journey.
- Bromelain can lessen postoperative pain, and helps accelerate the overall healing process.
- Includes Quercetin, which is a plant pigment (found in foods such as onions and apples) which helps enhance the healing effects of Bromelain by inhibiting the release of histamine and further helping in reducing swelling.
- Vitamin C is ra highly effective antioxidant that can help speed the healing process of wounds, protect cells from damage by free radicals in the environment, and which is required for stimulating the production of collagen (the building blocks of skin tissue).
- The Make Me Heal Plastic Surgery Healing Multinutrient - Post-Op Formula no Vitamin E) has been designed specifically to help patients accelerate healing and obtain better cosmetic results following plastic surgery (as well as general surgeries) by providing all the vital healing supplements, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids that have been shown to be vital for recovery from surgery.
- Taken in tablet/pill form starting the day after surgery or several days following surgery (as soon as patient is comfortable swallowing pills) for a period of up to 30 days post-op, the Make Me Heal Plastic Surgery Healing Multinutrient Post-Op Formula helps speed up recovery by strengthening the body's natural healing process, helping reduce swelling and bruising, supporting wound healing, promoting repair and growth of tissues damaged by surgery, and by protecting the body from infection by enhancing the immune system defenses.
- Appropriate for both women and men of all ages, the Post-Op Formula helps reduce post-operative bruising and swelling, lessen postoperative pain, and accelerate healing.
Instructions For Use:
Compress Instructions For Use:
Cold Therapy: Place your compress flat in refrigerator of freezer for several hours, (initial cooling of the compress takes approximately one hour). Adjust to comfort by placing an 4" x 4" gauze, thin clean cloth or paper towel between compress and the skin if necessary. For moist cold applications, wet the cloth or gauze, squeeze out excess moisture and place on the affected area. It is recommended to apply the compress for 15-20 minutes (or as directed by your doctor), and then off the affected area for 40-45 minutes (or as directed by your doctor). For better results, return your compress to the refrigerator or freezer after every use. The Cold/Hot pack can be reapplied after being cooled again. For continued relief, carry on cold therapy treatments for 72 hours after surgery or as directed by your doctor. When stored in the refrigerator or freezer, do not place any heavy objects on top of your compress.
Hot Therapy: Different methods can be used to heat the compress, from boiling water and hot tap water. Before applying the compress on the affected area, be sure to test the compress by touching it to make sure that it is not too hot. Microwaving the compress is not recommended, as it can damage your compress and voids the manufacturer warranty.
BOILING WATER: If you use boiling water, bring water to a boil in a pan. Then, turn stove fire off and take the pan off the stove. Immerse the compress in boiled water for one minute. Make sure that you do not immerse the compress in the pan until the pan itself is removed from the stove. For moist heat, you may place a wet 4ï¿½ x 4" gauze between the compress and the affected area. For dry heat, you may wipe the excess water from the compress with a clean cloth or paper towel and place the compress over the affected area.
HOT TAP WATER: If you wish to use hot tap water, run hot tap water until it reaches its hottest temperature, and fill a container with hot water. Soak the compress for three to four minutes and apply over the affected area.
Once the compress is hot, you may apply it for 15-20 minutes (or as directed by your doctor), and then off the affected area for 40-45 minutes (or as directed by your doctor). Between hot therapy treatments, store the compress at room temperature. The compress will re-warm in 2-3 minutes.
MakeMeHeal Arnica Montana Swelling & Bruising First-Aid Remedy Instructions: Begin taking Arnica Montana immediately following the trauma, injury, or surgery and continue taking until the bruising and swelling has subsided. Take 1 tablet, 3 times a day. As this product has a sublingual application, you should slightly chew on the tablet and then place the tablet under the tongue and let it dissolve naturally. Do not handle the tablets by hand, as instead you should drop the tablet directly into the mouth. To ensure proper absorption, do not brush your teeth, eat, or drink for 15 minutes before and and after taking Arnica Montana. Since Arnica Montana is a sublingual medication (under the tongue), taking this product should not aggravate an upset stomach.
MakeMeHeal Bromelain Swelling Recovery Natural Supplement (With Quercetin & Vitamin C): Begin taking Bromelain 3 days prior to surgery and continue until the inflammation has diminished (which usually occurs around 7-10 days post-op). ). Take 2 capsules three times a day. Bromelain should be taken between meals preferably on an empty stomach. For example: upon awakening, late morning and late afternoon. Do not eat or drink anything by mouth (including this supplement) after midnight prior to surgery. Following anesthesia and surgery, it is not uncommon for some patients to experience decreased appetite or gastrointestinal upset. If you develop these symptoms after surgery, delay taking Bromelain until your stomach is feeling better and you are able to eat a normal diet.
Make Me Heal Plastic Surgery Healing Multinutrient Vitamins - Post-Op Formula: The Post-Operative formula can be started the day after surgery (beginning 24 hours post-op) or several days following surgery for a period of 30 days. If you are unable to begin taking the Post-Operative Formula for several days after surgery, you should begin as soon as you are comfortable swallowing the pills. Take the entire contents of one packet twice daily with meals, or as directed by your physician. Each packet contains 1 Multivitamin/Mineral tablet, 2 white L-Arginine capsules, and 1 white L-Glutamine capsule.
Ingredients for MakeMeHeal Arnica Montana Swelling & Bruising First-Aid Remedy – 30C Strength (100 tablets):
Arnica Montana 30C Ingredients:
- Active Ingredient: Arnica Montana 30C HPUS. The letters HPUS indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homœopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
- Inactive Ingredients:Lactose, Magnesium Stearate.
Ingredients for MakeMeHeal Plastic Surgery Healing Multinutrient Vitamins (Post-Op Formula):
Post-Op Formula (Click here for a full ingredients list): Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K, Thiamin, Rioflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Panthothenic Acid, Calcium, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum, Boron, Vanadium, Choline, Inositol, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Quercetin, Rutin, Papain, Pancreatin, L-Arginie Hydrochloride, L-Glatimine
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Vcaps vegetarian capsule, carobxymethylcellulose, sodium, water, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, vegetable stearine, gum ghatti, magnesium stearate, natural citrus flavor, and cellulose coating.
Ingredients for VitaMedica Bromelain (With Quercetin):
(Click here for a full ingredients list): Bromelain, Quercetin
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, cellulose, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
All Dermal Filler Injections, including, BOTOX® Injections, Restylane/Perlane Injections, Juvederm Injections, Hylaform Injections, Collagen Injections, Radiesse Injections, Fat Injections, Scultpra.