MakeMeHeal Deluxe Face Recovery Kit (Post-Op Vitamins/Supplements, Arnica Montana Pills & Cream, Face Ice Pack)
The MakeMeHeal Deluxe Face Recovery Kit (6 Piece Kit) combines the best healing products that Make Me Heal has found to help facelift patients have the best preparation, heal faster, recover safely, and obtain the best cosmetic outcomes from their procedures. This Kit will help you minimize post-operative swelling and bruising, improve the appearance of your scars, accelerate healing, support wound healing, promote repair and growth of tissues, help your skin fit better to its new contours, have less pain and discomfort, and shorten your recovery time.(Read more...)
Get Free Shipping & Get Major Discount When buying kit instead of getting products separately
MakeMeHeal Deluxe Face Recovery Kit (4 Piece Kit) Includes:
- Make Me Heal Plastic Surgery Healing Multinutrient Kit (Post-Op Formula)
- MakeMeHeal Pre & Post-Operative Arnica Montana Swelling & Bruising First-Aid Remedy Kit
- Scar Esthetique Reduction Cream (w/Silicone, Arnica, Antioxidants, Copper Peptides, Co-Q10)
- MakeMeHeal Reusable Face Hot & Cold Ice Gel Pack Compress
Product Description & Benefits:
The Kit combines the best healing products that Make Me Heal has found to help facelift procedure patients have the best preparation, heal faster, recover safely, and obtain the best cosmetic outcomes from their procedures. This Kit will help you minimize post-operative swelling and bruising, improve the appearance of your scars, accelerate healing, support wound healing, promote repair and growth of tissues, help your skin fit better to its new contours, have less pain and discomfort, and shorten your recovery time. Get Free Shipping & Save 10% when buying kit instead of getting products separately
The Kit includes the following leading healing products (you can view full descriptions of each product by clicking on the product name links):
Make Me Heal Plastic Surgery Healing Multinutrient Kit w/Bromelain (Post-Op Formula) (Qty: 1): This component of the kit is taken starting the day after surgery or several days following surgery (as soon as patient is comfortable swallowing pills) for a period of up to 30 days post-op and helps speed up recovery by strengthening the body’s natural healing process, helping reduce swelling and bruising, supporting wound healing, promoting repair and growth of tissues damaged by surgery, and by protecting the body from infection by enhancing the immune system defenses. Appropriate for both women and men of all ages, the Post-Op Formula helps reduce post-operative bruising and swelling, lessen postoperative pain, and accelerate healing.
Face Masque Hot & Cold Compress (Qty: 1) A practical alternative to leaky ice packs, messy frozen peas, and hot gauze pads or towels, the reusable, doctor-recommended Face Masque Hot & Cold Compress can be used on the face for hot or cold therapy to help in reducing post-operative swelling, bruising, pain, and discomfort and to speed your healing. Beyond its post-surgery applications, the compress can be used to enhance your daily personal beauty routine by softening wrinkles and pores, refreshing a tired complexion, and alleviating tired or puffy eyes. With hot therapy, aside from improving post-operative bruising, it can also alleviate sinus pressure due to common colds and allergies. Featuring a double velcro system to secure the compress in place around your head, the Face Masque Hot & Cold Compress stays cold longer than comparable products (up to 2 hours) and its unique soft outer membrane feels good to the skin and enhances patient comfort for extended use. The flexible compress conforms gently to the area where the application of cold therapy is needed. The compress's unique non-freezable, non-toxic, gel remains pliable and not hard even at low freezing temperatures. The design of the compress allows the gel to be distributed evenly over the treatment area for better cold therapy treatment. The gel and the material used for the compress are safe and non-toxic, making the compress safe for all applications.
- MakeMeHeal Pre & Post-Operative Arnica Montana Swelling & Bruising First-Aid Remedy Kit (2 Bottles | 1M & 30 C Strengths) helps reduce swelling, inflammation, and bruising from injuries, surgery, and a wide range of traumas.
- Diminishes pain, aches, discomfort.
- Optimal for use with all types of injuries and for use both in preparation ahead of surgery and post-operatively following a surgery.
- Accelerates healing and shortens recovery time.
- Natural and safe first-aid homeopathic remedy that has been used for hundreds of years by doctors to promote healing.
- No side effects.
- Safe for all ages.
- Does not require a prescription.
- Scar Esthetique Reduction Cream (w/Silicone, Arnica, Antioxidants, Copper Peptides, Co-Q10) (Qty: 1): Containing more ingredients that promote scar healing and scar reduction than any other scar cream on the market, Scar Esthetique Reduction Cream (w/Silicone, Arnica, Antioxidants, Copper Peptides, Co-Q10) contains silicone (dimethicone), Arnica Montana and Calendula, onion extract (found in Mederma), Vitamin C, D & E, Retinyl A, Copper Peptides, Coenzyme Q10, Beta Carotene, Pycnogenol, Glucosamine, Lecithin, Algae and Seaweed Extract, and other ingredients that have been shown to be effective for reducing scars. Scar Esthetique helps reduce the appearance, size, height, thickness, and color of scars for all skin types and color. Scar Esthetique works well on both new and old scars regardless of the age of the scar, and can be used on all types of post-surgery scars, hypertrophic and keloid scars, and other scar types caused by injury, trauma, and burns.
- Boiron Arnica Montana Gel (Qty: 1): The non-greasy, non-sticky Boiron Arnica Montana Gel is taken to reduce bruising, bleeding, aches, swelling, and inflammation following plastic surgery, general surgery, injury, and a wide range of traumas. Among the most popular medicines in homeopathy, the natural and safe Arnica Montana not only helps reduce bruising and swelling but also promotes healing and lessens post-operative pain and discomfort. Arnica also helps relieve muscle fatigue from over-exertion or trauma. Because Arnica Montana is a natural and safe remedy, it is known for having virtually no contraindications, no drug interactions, and no side effects. Arnica can be taken at the same time as other medications. Due to its safety, Arnica Montana is commonly recommended by surgeons around the world and is used by many people including mothers, infants, and athletes.
Instructions For Use:
Instructions for MakeMeHeal Plastic Surgery Healing Supplements & Vitamins Post-Op Formula:
The Post-Operative formula can be started the day after surgery (beginning 24 hours post-op) or several days following surgery for a period of 30 days. If you are unable to begin taking the Post-Operative Formula for several days after surgery, you should begin as soon as you are comfortable swallowing the pills. Take the entire contents of one packet twice daily with meals, or as directed by your physician. Each packet contains 1 Multivitamin/Mineral tablet, 2 bright yellow Quercetin/Bromelain Complex tablets, 2 white L-Arginine capsules, and 1 white L-Glutamine capsule.
Compress Instructions For Use:
Cold Therapy: Place your compress flat in refrigerator of freezer for several hours, (initial cooling of the compress takes approximately one hour). Adjust to comfort by placing an 4ï¿½ x 4ï¿½ gauze, thin clean cloth or paper towel between compress and the skin if necessary. For moist cold applications, wet the cloth or gauze, squeeze out excess moisture and place on the affected area. It is recommended to apply the compress for 15-20 minutes (or as directed by your doctor), and then off the affected area for 40-45 minutes (or as directed by your doctor). For better results, return your compress to the refrigerator or freezer after every use. The Cold/Hot pack can be reapplied after being cooled again. For continued relief, carry on cold therapy treatments for 72 hours after surgery or as directed by your doctor. When stored in the refrigerator or freezer, do not place any heavy objects on top of your compress.
Hot Therapy: Different methods can be used to heat the compress, from boiling water and hot tap water. Before applying the compress on the affected area, be sure to test the compress by touching it to make sure that it is not too hot. Microwaving the compress is not recommended, as it can damage your compress and voids the manufacturer warranty.
BOILING WATER: If you use boiling water, bring water to a boil in a pan. Then, turn stove fire off and take the pan off the stove. Immerse the compress in boiled water for one minute. Make sure that you do not immerse the compress in the pan until the pan itself is removed from the stove. For moist heat, you may place a wet 4ï¿½ x 4" gauze between the compress and the affected area. For dry heat, you may wipe the excess water from the compress with a clean cloth or paper towel and place the compress over the affected area.
HOT TAP WATER: If you wish to use hot tap water, run hot tap water until it reaches its hottest temperature, and fill a container with hot water. Soak the compress for three to four minutes and apply over the affected area.
Once the compress is hot, you may apply it for 15-20 minutes (or as directed by your doctor), and then off the affected area for 40-45 minutes (or as directed by your doctor). Between hot therapy treatments, store the compress at room temperature. The compress will re-warm in 2-3 minutes.
MakeMeHeal Pre & Post-Operative Arnica Montana Swelling & Bruising First-Aid Remedy Kit:
Begin taking Arnica Montana immediately following the trauma, injury, or surgery and continue taking until the bruising and swelling has subsided. Take 1 tablet, 3 times a day. As this product has a sublingual application, you should slightly chew on the tablet and then place the tablet under the tongue and let it dissolve naturally. Do not handle the tablets by hand, as instead you should drop the tablet directly into the mouth. To ensure proper absorption, do not brush your teeth, eat, or drink for 15 minutes before and and after taking Arnica Montana. Since Arnica Montana is a sublingual medication (under the tongue), taking this product should not aggravate an upset stomach.
Boiron Arnica Montana Gel Instructions: Apply a thin layer of Arnica Gel to affected area as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day as needed. If condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens stop use and consult your physician.
Ingredients for MakeMeHeal Plastic Surgery Healing Supplements & Vitamins Post Op:
(Click here for a full ingredients list): Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3. Vitamin E, Thiamin, Rioflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Panthothenic Acid, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum, Potassium, Choline, Inositol, para-Aminobenzoic Acid, L-Arginie Hydrochloride, L-Glatimine
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, calcium carbonate, L-leucine, and L-valine.
Ingredients for MakeMeHeal Pre & Post-Operative Arnica Montana Swelling & Bruising First-Aid Remedy Kit:
Arnica Montana 1M Ingredients:
- Active Ingredient: Arnica Montana 1M HPUS. The letters HPUS indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homœopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
- Inactive Ingredients:Lactose, Magnesium Stearate.
Arnica Montana 30C Ingredients:
- Active Ingredient: Arnica Montana 30C HPUS. The letters HPUS indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homœopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
- Inactive Ingredients:Lactose, Magnesium Stearate.
Scar Esthetique Healing & Reduction Cream Ingredients:
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Allium Cepa Bulb Extract (Onion Extract), Dimethicone, Saccharomyces Lysate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Caprylic/CapricTriglyceride, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Ceteareth 20, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Squalane , Retinyl Palmitate, Pycnogenol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Beta Carotene, Phospholipids, Copper Gluconate, Ubiquinone (Q10), Glucosamine, Methylparaben, Steareth-2, Algae Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed Extract), Allantoin, Laminaria Japonica Extract (Seaweed Extract), Bisabolol, Chitosan, Calendula Officinalis flower Extract), Phytosphingosine, Proplyparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate
Boiron Arnica Montana Gel Ingredients:
- Active Ingredient: Arnica Montana 1X HPUS ï¿½ 7%. The letters HPUS indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacoepia of the United States.
- Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Alcohol, Carbomer, Silicone Oil, Sodium Hydroxide.