Amoena Ina Soft Cup Bra
- The Amoena Ina Soft Cup Bra has A full fit soft bra that offers comfortable support up to an F cup
- Decorative lace on bra cups and straps gives you a touch of elegance
- Wide tapered straps offer an extra-supportive and comfortable fit, and are adjustable elastic
- Molded microfiber pockets hold your breast form or shaper securely in place
- The soft seal padded hook and eye closure feels soft at your back
Product Description & Benefits:
- The Amoena Ina Soft Cup Bra has A full fit soft bra that offers comfortable support.
- Decorative lace on bra cups and straps gives you a touch of elegance.
- Wide tapered straps offer an extra-supportive and comfortable fit, and are adjustable elastic.
- Molded microfiber pockets hold your breast form or shaper securely in place.
- The soft seal padded hook and eye closure feels soft at your back.
- Shoulder straps support your breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders.
- Discreet, multi-option pockets to will hold your breast form securely in place, so it won't slip out or show over the top of the cup.
- Made from ultra-fine or microfiber fabric which is shaped to fit perfectly into the bra cup, and soft to the touch.
- Amoena bras can be worn by all women - whether you need a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra.
Accessories To Enhance Your Look & Comfort:
In the Bra & Form Accessories area of the store, you can find a wide variety of products that are important for enhancing the look of your breasts and for improving comfort while wearing your breast form and bra. Among the types of accessories that you can find include bra inserts, push-up and filler pads to help fill out the bra and add coverage, bra extenders to extend the bra and make it wider, bra pockets that can be sewn into a bra or swimsuit to create a post-mastectomy garment, silicone nipples, balanced-fit-cushions to help you avoid bra twisting and hide hanging underarm flesh, shoulder straps to prevent straps from slipping off the shoulders, washing solution for washing bras, breast forms, and form covers, and other beneficial accessories.
Instructions For Use:
The bra is put on like a regular bra. The breast form must be inserted into the bra before the bra is worn. The breast form should remain wrapped inside the breast form cover when put inside the bra pocket. Insert the breast form (with the form cover intact) delicately into the bra pocket, while avoiding excessive pulling or squeezing. After placing the breast form in the pocket, you can put on the bra as you would with a regular bra.
Measuring Myself Correctly & Getting The Right Size:
Knowing how to measure yourself correctly and getting the right bra size is the most crucial step of selecting the proper bra. A breast form (prosthesis) is only as effective as the bra that supports and carries it. Wearing the right bra size will also help avoid causing excessive pressure and potential damage to the breast form. For this reason, please view the Size Chart, Fitting & Measuring Tips (and read the fitting and measuring tips) associated with this product so you can choose the right bra size.
Certified Fitting Specialists Available To Help You:
Our Certified Fitting Specialists are happy to assist you by telephone (TOLL-Free) with your individual needs. Click here to find our toll-free help line number or email us at email@example.com. If you can, please have your measurements ready when calling. Before calling, please view the Size Chart, Fitting & Measuring Tips.
It is recommended to hand wash the garment in warm water with mild soap or with specialized garment washing/cleansing solutions such as TruKleen Washing Solution. Fabric softeners are not recommended. For best results, the garment should be hung until it is completely dry. Taking care of your garment will prolong the elasticity of the fabrics, extend the lifetime of the garment , and provide longer lasting comfort, security and an overall natural look and feel.
Important Healthy Tip:
Due to long, continuous periods of time that you may need to wear the garment, it is recommended to purchase 2 garments. Having two garments will enable you to always have a freshly clean bra, while the soiled one is being washed.
Mastectomy, Breast Cancer, Breast Conserving Surgery, Breast Reconstruction, Lumpectomy, Bilateral mastectomy, Halsted radical mastectomy, Modified radical mastectomy, Modified simple mastectomy, Partial mastectomy, Quadrantectomy, Radical mastectomy, Segmentectomy, Segmented mastectomy, Simple mastectomy, Total mastectomy.