ORA Electric Microneedle Roller Derma PEN System (0.25-2.0 mm Range) - (Anti-Aging, Stretch Marks, Scars)
- Rejuvenates skin, promotes skin elasticity, increases skin thickness.
- Reduces appearance of cellulite, stretch marks, and large pores.
- Cost effective compared to expensive cosmetic laser treatments.
- Can be used by yourself anytime at your own convenience.
- Vibration mechanism produces faster and easier penetration, with less force and much deeper needling with less pain.
- The Vibration Mechanism decreases the contact time between the skin surface and the needles, leading to less discomfort.
- Adjustable needle head give you flexibility to switch to different needle depths.
Click here for the:Replacement Needle Head for the ORA Electric Derma Pen
Product Description and Benefits
- Featuring 5 speeds and an adjustable needle head that allows you to switch to different needles depths (from 0.25mm to 2.0mm), the Electric Microneedle Roller Derma Pen System uses a vibration mechanism that produces faster and more precise needle strokes, easier and deeper needle penetration compared to manual, non-electric rollers.
- The electric mechanism of the Derma Pen decreases the contact time between the skin surface and the needles, leading to less force needed to be used, less stress on the skin, and no discomfort compared to manual non-electric rollers.
- Extremely fine needles gently penetrate the skin just enough to stimulate collagen and elastin production, which helps to result in smoother, firmer, healthier, and younger-looking skin and reduce the signs of aging.
- Helps reduce the appearance of scars from injury or acne, fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks, and other blemishes.
- Helps smooth uneven skin texture and color, and heavy pitted skin.
- When used on the scalp, the roller helps stimulate and maintain hair within thinning and balding hair areas.
- Helps increase the absorption and penetration of skincare within the skin by as much as 20 times compared to applying skincare products by hand due to the needles aiding in opening micro-channels in the skin.
- Can be used for numerous treatments on the face and body.
- Microneedletherapy has been used for decades by dermatologists, estheticians, and Hollywood celebrities.
- Manufactured with the highest grade stainless steel technology that produces the longest durability which will remain effective over multiple treatments.
- Treatment is pain-free with no side-effects.
- Clinical studies have shown microneedle therapy to be as effective as cosmetic treatments such as laser resurfacing, dermabrasion, chemical peel, IPL, Fraxel, and CO2 laser.
- This Derma Pen is substantially cheaper compared to doing expensive needle therapy treatments in spas with beauty professionals.
- Easy to use from the comfort of your home.
Comes with 2 replaceable needle tips featuring 12 needles, AC Adapter, and stylish canvas bag.
Instructions for Use:
Needle Cartridge Preparation
- Plug the adapter into the device and then plug into an electric wallet.
- Take out the needle cartridge from the sterilized packaging.
- To place the needle cartridge on the electric roller, place it on the head of the roller and then push it in while turning the cartridge clockwise until the two openings on the cartridge get locked into the two round slots on the roller.
- To remove the cartridge, turn the cartridge counter clockwise and pull the cartridge off once the cartridge opening are no longer locked into the two round slots on the roller.
Speed & Needle Length Adjustment
- To turn the device on, press the power button for several seconds until the light on the power button turns green. To turn the device off, press the same power button down for a few seconds until the device is off.
To change speeds in your 5-speed electric roller, simply press the power button once after the device is on. When first turned on, the device starts on the lowest speed. The following are the speed settings:
Level 1: Green | Level 2: Orange | Level 3: Red | Level 4: Pink | Lever 5: Blue
- The electric roller needle depth can be adjusted between 0.25mm up to 2.0mm. To adjust the needle length, turn the adjustment ring on the roller clockwise to make the length longer or counter clockwise to shorten the length of the needles.
- Before treatment, make sure you first cleanse the skin areas to be treated and dry them.
- Then, select the needle depth and set the speed on the device that best suits the treatment area. Refer to table on the right for suggested protocol. Initially, it is recommended to select a lower needle depth and speed to see how your skin reacts to the treatment. If you feel comfortable, you may continue with the depth and speed you selected or adjust accordingly. If you experience any discomfort, stop the treatment immediately and try again with a lower speed and depth than what you originally selected.
With the free hand that is not holding the Derma Pen, gently spread your fingers across the skin area to be treated so that the skin to be treated is held taut. Then, with the hand holding the Derma Pen, lightly move the device using slow circular motions by making small circles from right to left (See Step 1 in diagram below). Do not press the Derma Pen too hard on the skin, but instead use mild constant pressure on the treatment area. Additionally, please be sure to keep the needles of the Derma Pen in constant contact with the skin while treating the area without lifting off the device.
- Once you’ve treated the area using circular motions, then do a second treatment on the same area again but this time make vertical motions with the Derma Pen by moving it from top to bottom a few times (See Step 2 in diagram above). Use mild constant pressure and keep the Derma Pen in constant contact with the skin while treating the area.
- Then, do a third treatment on the same area again but this time use diagonal strokes across the entire area (see steps 3 & 4 in diagram above). Use mild constant pressure and keep the Derma Pen in constant contact with the skin while treating the area.
Suggested Treatment Regimen
When should I Replace My Needle Heads?
This device comes with 2 complimentary replaceable needle tips. Depending on use, you should replace your needle tips when the needles start to become dull which may occur after 2-3 months. Click here to purchase Replacement Needle Head for the ORA Electric Derma Pen.