Alexander Rivkin, MD
Expert Profile

User Photo For: AlexanderRivkinM.D.
Alexander Rivkin, MD
Plastic surgeon | Views: 244032

Friendname: AlexanderRivkinM.D.
Business Name: Westside Aesthetics
Website: www.westsideaesthetics.com
Location: 1033 Gayley Ave #104
los angeles, CA 90024
United States
Telephone: 310 443 5273
Languages Spoken: English

Post a reply Ask Alexander Rivkin a question Return to Alexander Rivkin's homepage

Ask An Expert > Alexander Rivkin Message Board > Juvederm under eyes not done right?
Default User Photo
Tampa, FL
Juvederm under eyes not done right?
I still have huge bags after two years. I don't think he did it right and then really messed it up when he tried to fix it.


Plastic surgeon
los angeles, CA
United States
View My Professional Profile
hyaluronidase  September 22, 2009 10:06 AM

you need to find a physician who is an experienced injector and who is comfortable working with hyaluronidase - the enzyme that dissolves juvederm. getting rid of any residual product should help.

Bad experience  August 19, 2010 6:27 AM

I to have lumps under my eye's from my doctor putting juvederm under my eye's it's been almost two weeks and i'm wanting the lumps to go away. but am afraid to have the same doctor put the Hydrolise or what ever it's called under my eye's in fear that will go wrong. I don't know what to do. This is terrible. What do i do? I'm a model and now i can't even go to go see's because of these lumps under my eye's. My doctor says he could also add more juvederm. Is he nuts ? Should i go to another doctor? Will this juvederm just melt into my skin and go away? And if so how long will it take cause time is money for me.Am i taking another risk by making it worse if i opt for the melting syrum? I'm devestated. I don't know what to do?What's my beat option? If you all have a cel phone i can send you a picture message of what my eye's look like now. They're not good. Sincerely, Devestated

Plastic surgeon
Miami, FL
United States
View My Professional Profile
  August 20, 2010 3:41 AM

Seek another opinion. Yes I would use the Hyalurondaise injections starting in very small amounts to melt the Juvederm. From MIAMI Dr. B



Welcome to the Ask An Expert section of our website! Our network of board certified physicians can answer any questions that you may have regarding plastic surgery, skin care, dermatology and other conditions. Popular topics include tummy tuck, liposuction, rhinoplasty, acne scars, facelift, breast augmentation and more. This frequently asked questions section is opened to everyone and you need to set up an account with Makemeheal before you can ask your own question. This service is absolutely free and is available to those who are interested in learning more about a particular cosmetic procedure, treatment or product.

Before asking a question, we recommend you to browse through our existing collection of questions and answers to ensure that the question you want to ask have not already been answered by our highly experienced experts. This will help you save time and get an answer more quickly. When asking a new question, we recommend you to be very detailed so that our experts could formulate a more precise & professional answer.

Of course, this service is not a substitute for a doctor visit or a consultation with a plastic surgeon or cosmetic dermatologist. The answer you will find here only serve as initial directions of thoughts and not as specific instructions. You should remember that it is utterly important to consult a skilled specialist prior to scheduling any type of treatment in order to get acquainted with possible contraindications. Only a one-on-one meeting will enable your cosmetic surgeon to properly evaluate your condition, conduct examinations and explain their results.