ask an expert
- deep fx - Is it normal to feel this way?
by dorayuyu Answers: 1
- ablative co2 laser
by andyc192 Answers: 2
- I had an active fx, deep fx co2 facial resurfacing. How do I correct the damage? the pigmentation on my face is almost black
by email@example.com Answers: 1
- I had fat injections under the eyes which make me look as if i have bags . I tried a filler which makes it look worse. can some sort of laser help me
by jen1634 Answers: 4
- Three months after a total fx, the skin on my chin is crumply. Is there much hope for improvment in the coming 3 months?
by NatG Answers: 2
- LASER REUSRFACING
by ANDREABOYLE Answers: 4
- I had fraxel laser one month ago. One hour after the procedure I developed severe pain in the lower neck (7-8/10).
by pjt722 Answers: 1
- What is the difference between a doctor offering Total FX and anAesthetic Specialist, Laser Technician offering the same?
by rebecca48 Answers: 3
- Is it normal to have puffy pockets under your eyes after Active FX?
by jude321 Answers: 1
- ACNE SCAR (BOXCARS & ICE PICKED)
by scarredface1 Answers: 1
- Is there any way to remove or reduce acne pits on face
by cabblem Answers: 1
- Hyperpigmentation after Active FX
by chris111 Answers: 1